Summary of Authority and Responsibility
Director of TPA Services, Lloyds with general management TPA Services
Reports to the
College bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred; prior property adjusting experience required; valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required, demonstrated superior oral and written communication, problem analysis required; superior planning and organizational skills required. In addition, has demonstrated management, training and marketing ability.
Location and Equipment
Inside and outside environment. Must be able to drive an automobile and travel by airplane when necessary.
Contact with Others
Inside contact with all personnel throughout the company, including but not limited to District Managers, Regional Managers, Branch Managers and adjusters including the clerical staff and senior management. Outside contact with clients, policyholders, claimants, tradespersons and attorneys.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing plan with significant marketing actively required.
- Performance review and salary administration of all PSM employees and some of the PSG employees at the discretion of the SVP/Director-Property Services Group. .
- Open and close file reviews to ensure quality control and identify training needs. Complaint handling by clients and general troubleshooting on the national property level.
- Ongoing expense management and control based on analysis of PSM, LLU, and CAT profit and lossstatements and company guidelines .
- Lend technical support to the field offices and within PSG as necessary. Conduct audits as necessary on all offices and units within the PSG.
- Timely completion of routine PSG reports as requested by the SVP/Director-Property Services Group. Review and approval of invoicing of PSM Unit as well as LLU and CAT as needed.
- Visible participation in local, state and national claims organizations as required. Perform any other tasks as assigned by the SVP/Director-Property Services Group.
- Make decision on hiring of PSM staff and assist in hiring process for LLU and CAT personnel as directed or authorized by the SVP/Director-Property Services Group.
- Ensure a safe job environment by ensuring the adjusters review and comply with all safety procedures set forth by the company such as proper roof safety, wearing company provided reflective safety vests, and completion of the Decision Driving program. Provide a safe job environment for administrative staff by the review and implementation of an ergonomically approved office environment.
Responsible for training all PSM Unit staff.
As with all positions, this function will be performed by a qualified person. No form of improper discrimination will be used in evaluating applicants for this position.